College Park High School  Logo
Master Calendar Bell Schedule Finals Schedule Testing Dates 2017-2018 District Calendar
Students Peer Tutoring Seniors Activities FAQ's School Clubs ASB Leadership Sports Leadership
Welcome to College Park Webstores How to Stay Connected How the School Operates Parent & Student Resources How to Access HomeLink Volunteer Opportunities PTSA at College Park Grad Nite FAQ's
College Park Teachers English Mathematics Physical Education Science Social Science Special Education Visual and Performing Arts World Languages Staff Portal Syllabi
School Administrators Attendance Office Office Personnel Registrar Treasurer Campus Supervisors, Cafeteria, Custodian
NEW ATHLETICS SITE Athletics Calendar Athletic Booster Club Coaches Contact Info
About Our School School Site Council AVID PTSA CP Athletic Boosters CP Choir Boosters CP Drama Boosters CP Music Boosters CP Visual Arts Boosters Our Partners/Affiliates
Alumni Resources CP Library Resources Resource Parents Course Catalog District Documents WASC Accreditation SARC CA School Dashboard Master Calendar MDUSD Website
Counseling College & Career Center


Frequently Asked Questions

My child forgot homework/lunch/textbook/calculator. How can I get this to my child?

Please drop off any forgotten item in the Main Office. Enter campus and the Main Office is located through the first door on your right. A campus map can be found on the home page of our website on the left side. Please attach a note with your child’s name to the item and leave it on the small round table. Your child can come and pick up the item between classes, at break, or at lunch. The office cannot be responsible for any items on the table.

Please note that forgotten items will NOT be delivered to students in the classroom! A forgotten item is not a reason to interrupt the learning environment for 35+ students and the teacher. Students can easily pick up the item outside of class time. Exceptions are made only for medical reasons.

My child forgot sports uniform or sports equipment. How can I get this to my child?

Due to the size of the equipment, all forgotten sports equipment must be taken to Student Services South. Please attach a note with your child’s name before dropping it off. A campus map can be found on the home page of our website on the left side.


When are athletic clearance forms due for sports?

Athletic Clearance forms for each school year must be dated on or after July 1 of the summer prior to the start of school.

The completed forms (including doctor’s signature) must be turned in to a coach on the first day of try-outs. Forms can be downloaded from the Athletic Boosters website at or picked up in Student Services South.


I have a question and don’t know who to ask. Where should I start? What is the best way to contact someone?

Due to limited hours and phone coverage, the best way to ask a question about College Park is by e-mail. The e-mail can then be forwarded to the appropriate person. For a list of office staff, please see Office Staff on the school website under the Administration Tab. The Position Title might help you to determine the best person to ask.

If you don’t know where to start, please send an e-mail to Ms. Cheng in the main office and she will direct you. Please allow 48 hours for a response.

Don’t forget, you can always use the Search Box on our school website to obtain helpful information.


I need to pick up my child for an appointment during the school day. How do I do that?

If a student must leave in the middle of the school day, the student must get a “Request to Leave” permit. Please see instructions for how to do this on the Attendance Office page under the Administration Tab at It is best to call ahead of time. Students who leave without obtaining a “Request to Leave” permit before leaving, will be marked truant.


How do I clear an absence for my child?

All attendance procedures are explained on the Attendance Page (under the Administration Tab) on our school website at


I need to sign up (or forgot my password) for HomeLink. What should I do?

Please see instructions on our website under the Parents tab and How to Stay Connected at


Can I come on campus? If so, where can I park?

Visitors are allowed on campus only if they have a reason. All visitors must sign in at the main office and state the reason for the visit. You must obtain a temporary parking permit to park in either the staff parking lot or the student parking lot. Temporary parking permits are available when you sign in at the main office. Vehicles without parking permits will be ticketed. A campus map showing parking areas can be found on the home page of our website on the left side.


I am having difficulty logging into the school webstore, what can be done?

If you are having difficulty, please read this explanation below as per our school treasurer.

For the best viewing experience with this website, please use Internet Explorer 9 or 10 and have "Compatibility Mode" turned on. Otherwise, use of other browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari are highly recommended.



My child wants to attend a College Park dance. What needs to be done?

To attend any College Park dance, students must have a current student ID, students must purchase a ticket online or at the Treasurer’s office, AND students must turn in a signed permission slip.

Permission slips for any dance can be picked up in Student Services North or downloaded from the school website. Check the homepage before a scheduled dance or look for the appropriate Permission Slip under the Resources tab on the website at

To purchase a ticket online: (Preferred method)

Purchase the ticket online through the school webstore at Then, bring student ID, a receipt of the online payment, and a signed permission slip to the Treasurer’s office at brunch or lunch to complete the ticket purchase.

To purchase a dance ticket from the Treasurer’s office:

Bring student ID, cash or check made out to CPHS, and signed permission slip to the Treasurer’s office at brunch or lunch to purchase a ticket.

Deadlines for dance ticket purchases and permission slip submission will be announced on the school website, in the student bulletin, and in the Falcon Flyer. The deadline for dance ticket purchases and return of permission slips are often one week BEFORE the scheduled event. Please help your child to plan accordingly.


How do I get a parking permit for my student?

All students are now required to enter their vehicle information and pay for their permit online at: Students will still need to bring their proof of purchase, driver’s license and proof of insurance to the Treasurer to collect their permit. Students should not park without a valid permit. 


My child needs additional PE clothes. How can I purchase during the school year?

PE clothes can be purchased online at the Webstore anytime during the year. The student simply needs to take the receipt to the PE teacher to receive the clothes.  Students can also take a check or cash to their class, give to their teacher to receive their items.