The College Park PTSA works to enhance the academic and social experience of every student at the school, but we need your support to make it happen! If you didn’t get a chance to join PTSA at Walk-Thru, there’s still time. Joining PTSA does not obligate you to volunteer, but it does show your support for the school and for all of our students.
We also encourage you to participate in our annual Donation Drive. Our suggested family donation is $100, but of course any amount is appreciated. All funds collected are spent this year directly in classrooms and on programs and events that support our students.
The College Park PTSA is a member of the National PTA. The overall purpose of the PTSA is to be:
- a powerful voice for all children
- a relevant resource for families and communities
- a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
What do we do? We...
- award scholarships for seniors each year
- provide teachers with money to purchase books, computers, classroom supplies, etc.
- encourage and promote communication between parents, teachers, students, and administration
- write grants on behalf of teachers
- provide opportunities for community growth
What can you do?
Become a PTSA member and/or donate. Any parent, teacher, student, or community member may join. Membership is $10 per person. Join online or print out the membership form and return it to the office with your payment.