If you are planning on going to DVC after graduation, you need to begin the steps to enroll ASAP!
The application to apply for DVC is OPEN
1. Apply for the Spring 2017 application as a high school concurrent enrolled student (you do not need to declare a major
2. After receiving your DVC student ID#, complete the online orientation (this should not take more than 20 minutes)
3. Complete the DVC Special Admission Recommendation Form (your counselor will have this!) and submit it to DVC's Admissions office.
4. Complete English and Math assessment through the DVC assessment center. *You may not need to take the assessment if you meet certain requirements. Check with your counselor first!
5. Register for the Counseling 095 course after you have completed your assessment (these classes are around six hours; can be one Saturday or multiple days throughout the week).
6. Apply for the Fall 2017 application as a first time student enrolled in college (**if you are planning on taking classes over the summer to get a head start, you only will only need to apply for the Summer 2017 application).