Math Department Info
Mathematics Department Chair: Kathleen Strange
- Algebra I
- Algebra 1A & Algebra 1B (for students in Special Ed only)
- Algebra II or Algebra II/Trig
- Pre-Calculus or AP Pre-Calculus
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Statistics
- Financial Algebra
Online Access to Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2 textbooks
American Mathematics Competition
Who is eligible?
- 9th and 10th graders eligible for the AMC 10 which covers topics up through 10th grade math.
- 11th and 12th graders eligible for the AMC 12 which covers advanced algebra, advanced geometry, and trigonometry. Competition does not include calculus.
The AMC 10/12 is the first in a series of competitions that eventually lead all the way to the International Mathematical Olympiad.
Visit the MAA site for practice tests and more information.
Contact Ms. Strange (C-1) with any questions.
Taylor Atterbury - teacher
James Baie - teacher
Janette Bunten - teacher
Mark Furtado - teacher
Harsimran Gill - teacher
Jing Harrison - teacher
Brian Hopp - teacher
Angel Niedzielski - teacher
Kellie Paredero - teacher
Khoa Phan - teacher
Anna Shumate - teacher
Kathleen Strange - Teacher and Department Chair, Math
Frank Vasgerdsian - teacher
CP Teachers Page
Visit the College Park Teachers page. There you will find teacher profiles and websites, when available.