Staff Portal Home
Color Coded RTI Pass Explanation
Staff Parking Permits
NEW STAFF PARKING PERMITS REQUIRED
New staff will need to REGISTER for an account and Order a staff permit.
Returning Teachers will be asked to update their car information every other year. Permits do not expire.
- After selecting the link, click "START HERE" to Create YOUR ACCOUNT Using your STAFF ID #, then
- REGISTER FOR YOUR PERMIT by clicking on the PURCHASE YOUR TICKET HERE link. STAFF permits are FREE, but use the same link that the students use to purchase theirs. (You will need your driver's license number, license plate number, and insurance policy number to register.)
- After receiving the confirmation e-mail, pick-up your permit from the Treasurer, or email her at email@example.com to have it dropped off in your mailbox in the staff room.
- Returning teachers: if you created an account previously, you can use your same access information. If you need help, please call, or see, the Treasurer. Please review your previous vehicle information and make changes, as needed.
PARKING LOT CHANGES
- Each Staff Member will be issued ONE PERMIT and can register 2 cars under that permit.
- If you forget your Parking Permit, Please get a ONE DAY TEMPORARY PERMIT from the front desk in SSN.
- All Parking Regulations will be enforced for Staff, as well as students.
- Vehicles Parked in STAFF Areas without a STAFF Parking Permit will be subject to Ticketing and Towing, at the Owner’s Expense C.V.C. 22658 (A)