Registration and Transcripts
Name: Julie Hood
Phone: (925) 682-7670, Ext. 3216
Please email the required documents, less the receipt, to the registrar. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same list of information as in "Other Alumni", except for the receipt, as you do not need to pay for yours.
Other Alumni -- purchase your transcripts through our School's Webstore. After you complete your purchase, email your receipt, along with the following, to the CPHS Registrar at email@example.com
- Copy of your Photo ID
- Name on Diploma
- Graduation Year
- Phone Number
- Type: Official or Regular
- Date of Birth
- Delivery Method (Home OR College/Institution OR Pick up @ CPHS)
- Mail to: Street Address, City, State, Zip
Please allow 3-5 business days, from the time all your information is received by the Registrar's Office, for your Transcript request to be processed.
24/25 Intradistrict Transfers
As your student prepares to enter the next school level, Student Services invites you to verify their next school of residence as we enter the Intradistrict Transfer Application time period. We recommend that you check their next school of residence using any of the following methods:
- Checking the “Next School” field on the Demographics page of their Homelink
- Entering your address into our School Locator App.
If you would like to apply for any school other than your school of residence please complete the Intradistrict Transfer Application. This will be avaiable from October 15th - November 15th.
As a reminder, students that are on transfers through the 5th or 8th grades revert to their school of residence when they move school levels. Regardless of their previous enrollment or the enrollment status of their siblings, students without an approved transfer will be enrolled at their school of residence for the 2024-2025 school year. This includes students enrolled in Monte Gardens Elementary, Sequoia Elementary, or Sequoia Middle.
Please note, due to the nature of the application we only send responses to the information entered on the application. Co-parents should be in agreement with the application prior to submission.
Enrollment Center - Student Services
925-682-8000 ext 6250
New Student ONLINE ENROLLMENT
For students who have NEVER attended or been enrolled in any MDUSD schools
Here are the steps to enroll your students at the Mount Diablo Unified School District:
- Please visit the Enrollment Center's website and follow the "Enroll A New Student" online instructions. It is not completed until you hit SUBMIT.
- Parents should visit the MDUSD Enrollment Center, located at Willow Creek Center, 1026 Mohr Lane, Concord, CA 94519. Please review what documents you will need to bring on the MDUSD website. They are open 8:30 am to 4 pm, no appointments necessary.
- Once the enrollment appointment has been completed at Willow Creek, contact Julie Hood either by calling (925) 682-7670, ext. 3216 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All registration appointments at College Park HS are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. There are NO walk-in registration appointments.
This is for students who are re-enrolling back into the MDUSD
- Parent should visit the MDUSD Enrollment Center, located at Willow Creek Center, 1026 Mohr Lane, Concord, CA 94519. Please review which documents you will need to bring on the MDUSD website. They are open 8:30 am to 4 pm, no appointments necessary.
- Once enrollment appointment has been completed at Willow Creek, contact Julie Hood either by calling (925) 682-7670, ext. 3216 or emailing email@example.com
All Registration appointments at College Park HS are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. There are NO walk-in registration appointments.